11.6.12

Pastry Boutique

While on the subject of food (my favourite subject, after all things design) I wanted to show you this very beautiful bakery.  It is located in San Pedro, Mexico and is distinctly non-mexican looking - I would have placed it in New York, London or Stockholm.  Irrespective of this, it is a beautiful, modern bakery and it has kept it's traditional ethos when it comes to serving traditional home-baked treats. Yum to the design and yum to the baked goodies :)





                     
..................

lovenordic

6 comments:

  1. I would never guess it's in Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow really beautiful and estetic boutique! Love their products! And interior! Thank you so much for the stunning inspirations! Have a happy and joyfull Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog have inspired me from the first moment I discovered it... always full of style and inspiration... that's why I am honoured to pass you the stylish blog award! Magic is something you make! :-) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An extremely important step of the home building process is choosing your house plans. In order to make your dream home a reality, you should spend time carefully planning out the floor plans so that they can fit your lifestyle and tastes.

    ReplyDelete