More chair love...

21.6.11

The Lamino chair by Swedese is also one of my favourites and last year
 I suggested my parents buy one as they were looking for the perfect chair.
Well, it is SO comfy and I always sit on it quickly when I get there before
 someone else takes it! The have the grey sheepskin like the one below - 
just so lovely.  I came across this very lovely photo stream  on flickr which
 contains so many of my favourite things - the Lamino, the 
CH24 Wishbone chair and lots of plywood...




Photos: Peter Guthries Flickr Photostream


LOVENORDIC

4 comments:

  1. No matter how over used the Wishbone is used, I never tire of it. So classic. Unfortunately, also so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know, those images are computer renderings! Peter Gutherie is an amazing, amazing CG artist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ååå.. herlig! så kule vegger!

    ReplyDelete

 

© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger