Best of 2010...

31.12.10

So here is a little round up of my favourite posts from this year, 
thank you all so much for visiting, I can't believe how many 
visitors I am now getting - it's just great.
Well here you go.....and
happy new year ♥

'Cups' by Ragdnheiður Ingunn Augustsdóttir


 Beautiful white porcelain by Swedish ceramic artist Gustaf Nordenskiöld

Raven by Ingibjörk Hanna Bjarnadóttir




Some beautiful shots of Paul Masseys home











This home from Norm architects is probably the most 
beautiful home I have ever posted about...pure bliss...


Another very cute home in Holland from Skona Hem

I need one of these from Danish Crafts


Some lovely cosy shots from Boligmagasinet....



Some more interior eye candy from Verne

 

 

Some drool worthy shots from Frieda Maria




Another favourite house....by Norm.Architects

I loved interviewing Ingibjörg, read here 




Some cosy winter styling from Toast



The plates have made it to my wish list - beautiful ceramics by Palomas Nest

Love, love, love this nursery from Kjerstis Lykke....what more can I say?

Image: By the one and only Rax


L O V E N O R D I C 

1 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I love it here - I'm so glad I found you (via Desire to Inspire).

    ReplyDelete

 

© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger